Trading Spot Currency Markets
Global Currency Market Introduction:
- Market Background / Size / Players
- Understanding the Major Currencies
- Terminology explained
- Margin / Leverage and the importance of managing Risk
- What is Rollover Interest and why it needs to be understood
- The Top Influences for currency markets
- Understand the cost of a trade and how to execute a trade
- Limit Orders, Stop Losses and Trailing Stops
- What is fundamental analysis
- Key US Economic Indicators
- Key Euro Zone Indicators
- Key UK & Japanese Indicators
- Other Global Fundamentals that can move price
Technical Analysis (using EUR/USD):
- What is technical analysis
- How to read directional trends from graphs
- Key Currency Overbought / Oversold Signals
- Candlestick charts
- What are Moving Averages and how are they used
- How to create your own charts
An hour swill be set aside at the end (17:00 - 18:00), to assist individuals on any specific questions.
All Trainers are professionally qualified and course material is up to date and fully licensed for use in this class.
Attendees will be given a handout, documenting the course notes and presentations.
Class Sizes will be small, so register early to avoid disappointment.
Other classes will follow at later dates, so if you wish to register for a later date, please contact the office.
Course Costs are not inclusive of VAT.